Friday, March 22, 2013

So now I reached the T-junction, Dont know to go straight, turn right or turn left, no guidance. However, i've to figure out  the correct pathway because I'm d one who walk the path no any other person else. so, i have to think properly. so, pls dont wait for other ppl 2 make the choice . I'm nt a little child anymore, I'm going to be eighteen soon. why dont try to make choice independently ?



Today, mum brought to visit  Methodist College. Ya, this college has good English learning environment bt it makes me feel so stress becox  I'm nt good in speaking.Maybe my English will have good improvement if i enroll  to the college. The size of the college also amazed me, so small. It can be 1/4 of my previous school. Bt tat's nt d problem if the school has great professional staff n excellent students.The only thing is the time make me feel so rush. If i choose March in take, I'll have to start school by  next Monday which is two more days to open school Omg, sooooo rush for me lah! @_@ I havent prepared yet. I need time to improve my English especially in Speaking! I'm extremely lack of comfidence with it. Luckily today I chatted wif a friend who is studying A level in science now and he gave me lots of opinion abt A level study. He told me if I choose March intake, it would be so stress for me becox i'll have to rush to take the exam at the same time wif students of Jan intake and it's very hard to catch up. Besides, late is better than fast bt learnt nothing,



For tomorrow, mum and dad decided 2 brg me 2 seek for information at Taylor's college, Well; of course i do love Taylor's becox the campus are more beautiful than many of the other colleges in Malaysia. And it provided well-equiped facilities.The only thing bt for me is the huge problem...... the tuition fees are so expensive. Of course my parents will say it's okay if i can study well  they dont care abt the prices. Bt i know they will be very stress becox they nt only need to paid for my sch fee and also my bro and sis. Meanwhile, my mum called our sibling who is ex-Taylor's student and he is a doctor now. He said Taylor's quite good n it can be the top college in Malaysia. If i wanna take medicine, Taylor's is a good choice.So, i dont know. I just like a car which loss its way at a T-junction, hesitate whether to go straight, turn left or right! HEADACHE! T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment