Sunday, May 12, 2013

A fruitful Sunday


So I've a fruitful Sunday spending the while day doing revision for all the subjects, Physics, Pure Maths, Biology & Chemistry. My Sunday is meaningful. ^_^




Physics is still easy for the first chapter so I still don't have big problem with it. :)


Pure Maths is easy because I've learnt before. It's even easy than sm3 standard.


My Bio lecture scared us for the first lecture by telling us that A levels Biology is easy to understand & study but very hard to score. We have to be prepare to accept the results that make us frustrated & don't set too high target. & she told us we will even get no more than ten marks over one hundred marks. Really?! Maybe I think. But I'll try my best to score well because it's an important subject for me.:) 

 My second favourite subject, Chemistry! 
Ohh, the lecture so fast. We always have to write very quickly to keep up with him. He told us after studying A levels we will walk , write, & eat faster. Haha. Maybe. Because I also felt that I walk faster these days . Maybe we always have to rush to the lecture hall & tutorial classroom since TARUC is so huge! :3 


Ok, not bad lahh . Since I've try my very first step to do revision which I'll not do in my secondary school. In secondary school, I always like to wait until last minutes & force myself very seriously to study & swallow all the syllabus I till so stressful. So, I decide to do revision ever day after class. ^_^


Ya, I know I'm just an obedient child. Too obedient ! :P 


Today is Mother's Day. I felt so sorry because I really didn't have time to buy present for her. & I'm also not creative enough to make any handmade gift. So I just write a very touching letter to her. Although sometimes we'll argue with each other, I'll still love my mum soooo much because I know there will not be a second person who will treat me so well like my mum treat me. ;)  only parents will love & sacrifice themselves for us for no reason. You can never ever find the second person like them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment