Saturday, May 18, 2013

Such a coincidence :))

One day, I went to return the student attendance record book to the SPUS office & waited for mr low to ask him about the change of venue for practical class. I waited for a while & I was impatience because mr low was still busy talking with other ppl. Then, I decided to return to the office later. So, while I opened the door, suddenly a guy appeared very near in front of me. It's such a coincidence because we opened the door at the same & not realizing that behind the door there was also a ppl opening the door.I got shocked. He is very tall.I lifted my head , looking at him. Feeling so awkward! & he said sorry to me. Suddenly, I recognized that face, he was the one that I partner with during the midnight patrolling at my St.John division camp. I could recognized his face , I wondered if he recognized me. I'm very good at recognizing ppl's faces actually. I just wondered if he does. It has been one & a half year I had not met him. I remember that time I didn't talked much with him while we're patrolling because I was such a shy girl that time. I still remember his name & wanna call him but I scared that he couldn't recognized me so I didn't do that! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment