Friday, May 17, 2013

Weekends :D

It's the day I'm waiting for. My weekends. A temporary break. A relief. Ya. It's the second week. My classmates had tried to make everyone closer . That's great! ;) I just like them. They are natural, friendly, kind & helpful. I've no pressure being with them. :) I like the way they are. I've never like my classmates like how I do now. Ya. I can be a real me naturally. I like who I'm now because I'm who I'm now. :) ya, that's my target & I've achieved it.

Well, before I knew them I thought my results is already good but after I met them I think that my results still have to have more improvement because they're genius . How can they get so many A+? Omg. You thought you're smart , they are still lots of ppl who smarter than you a lot. A part of feeling stressful studying with super talented classmates ,it provides me a great chance to get myself more improvement & more efforts to achieve brilliant results. I wish I can be a better & smarter person! Haha:D


Being a class rep is not I'll ever though of but I'm a class rep now. I felt stress for having lots of extra jobs but a other than that I get to talk & know all of my classmates now. Everyone knows me in my class. & everyone like to friend with me on class. Never have classmates treat me like this before but I feel so happy & touching now. Yea! I've changed. I'm not the previous Ying Jie anymore. I'm who I'm now. I felt so touched when my friends asked me ," hey, did you be a committee for any society or a class monitor before ?" I said, " no, I never." " really?! Why you look so steady?& you can handle all those stuff nicely!  " " really ?! Am I ?" First time , there are ppl who praising me for that. I felt touched.;) I'll try to be a better class rep. :)


Today is Saturday. Gonna spent my Saturday wisely. Treasure every leisure time I've before getting regret after wasting too much time. Try to force myself to study more even though I'll not did this while I was studying in secondary school. Ppl thought I'm really hardworking but actually I'm not. I actually wasted lots of time online at home. I'm very easily to be distracted!
Before having a rest, do revision first! :D Hi, Physics ! I'll try to like you. I hope you like me too! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment