Friday, July 19, 2013

Finally, I updated my blog. My maid had gone for a few weeks and my parents don't want to hire any maid anymore so three of us have to help out on housework like sweeping, mopping the floor, doing the washing up, cleaning up after eating, folding the clothes. Well, I admit that I'm such a blissful child since I bornt. That's what I fell very lucky for. So it's time to learn to be independent, learn to deal with those household work. 


Finally, It's alr half month of July, well this month is neither bad nor good. Test had just finished. I'm totally unsatisfied with my test results although I knew I won't score well because I didn't not pay much attention, made enough efforts and tried my best. I knew I didn't not study enough , wasting time doing unimportant stuff. That's why at the end it proved to me. This is what I'll get if I did that. I was frustrated looking comparing my results and my classmates' results. It's a huge contrast. Most of my classmates are not only smart but also very hardworking. I can see their efforts. They study everyday after school, do all homework that our tutors giving to us, did many extra exercises. But what I've done? Honestly, I only study the notes that teacher giving to me. That's all. I can't be so distracted anymore. I've to change my bad habit. I used to study at the last minutes at my previous time but now I shouldn't continue this habit. I actually very worry if I can sustain my scholarship. No!!!! Ying Jie, pls study harder! Still rmb your dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment