Sunday, July 7, 2013

Monday is not completely a bad day if I have the chance to meet you. Even though it's just  a short glance, it can light up my day. Yes, our crush just like the remove control of our emotion. I hope you recognized me, I didn't changed much actually. & I hope tomorrow I'm lucky enough to see you. 😊❤
There's another very important subject having test tomorrow. Wish I able to answer all the questions. I felt so sorry for not trying my best efforts to study it. Just need some momentum to push me up. Chemistry is my favorite subject, even though it's  though but I just like it. Yea. I swear I'll study harder this time.😊 


Just smile while u r not feeling well which can make u feel better. Try it, it's effective actually. ^^ Life is better when you smile. Looking at the Minions & u will know why they're so inportant showing a nice smile in front the others. They're so adorable because of their cheerful appearance just make ppl mad on them. It's too cute. & I'm getting crazy with the Minions.



I wish I can finish all the test faster & go watch Despicable Me 2 because I just can't wait for it! Impatience . 


No comments:

Post a Comment