Monday, July 8, 2013

So today I was lucky enough. Because I 
could see you, & it's more than once. A bit weird if telling out how mad I'm but I just tell. So, at first. I knew u would be having class on DK 2 at 8am but my class at Dk is at 9am so I was waiting forward & keep peering at Dk 2 while ppl walking out from Dk2. But I couldn't see u. Just felt a bit disappointed & guessed that I won't be able to see u this week.

After having Biology lecture, there was a guy entered the lectures telling  us abt our alumnus coming back to TARC to give us talk abt studying in Oxford University. Yes, they're currently studying in Oxford University, the top ranking University that most of the ppl not dare to set it as the dream University including me. One of them is my secondary school senior, TARC principal's son , who scored 4A* in his A level examination. Everyone just have thisO_O  knowing his results. Yes, he is just like a genius.  While another two are studying law & maths respectively in Oxford. Well, the talk is given at my break time so I attended the talk. Of course, I was wondering if he attending too. As my estimation, I thought he won't attend. Before entering the classroom, I saw he & his classmates inside the room. I thought we were entering the wrong room but my classmates said it's here, see our classmates are in here too. So , I felt so happy seeing him there too. He was wearing specs today , looking smart. He looks good either with or without specs. ^^ But the thing is he seemed didn't noticed me there. I just glance at him for a few time. Okay. Can't be too obvious.


Second times, after Applied Maths lecture , while I was walking out the lecture he was just standing out the lecture hall with his classmates. I felt happier again. But again, I think he didn't see me. That's the thing. 



After having Physics class , wanna pass my poster design to my group leader who same Dk with him. Looking inside the lecture, seeing him inside too. They were just wanna start their test. 
 
My classmates know my secret cuz we were talking about this topic tgt before started the talk , I show them but they couldn't see. 



Yes. Seeing him is one of the thing that can brighten me up. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment