Monday, November 1, 2010

After Exam my happy hours

After exam ..
all of us can relax alr..
really happy
really wanna enjoy my lovely holiday
becox ..
i'm free
juz like the little birds which hav been put out from the bird cage
i'm free ..i'm free..i'm free
haha ..
juz like everyone ..
after pmr
after uec ..
every exam ..
evrything's settle ..
nothing to worry alr ..


yesterday ..
i used the whole day to pick my books ..
which high like a mountain ..
ai yo
veli many books ..
form 1
form 2
form 3
i nid to carry my books from the my high bookcase
and wipe the cupboard which hav many dust ..

after tidy up everything ..
i'm really tired ..
lay on the bed ..
can't move
lazy ..
really lazy ..
lik a lazy gurl ..


after that ,
i wanna plan a schedule for my holiday ..
i dun wan 2 be a lazy gurl ..
wanna start do preparation for my next year class
i take science..
dun noe can go in onot ..
hope can ..
cox i hate his..
i his really worse
haiz..
cox everytime
lazy to memorize things..

maybe ..
i'll take a rest before i start doing preparation ..
maybe i can play com ,blogging (juz lik nw),play piano ,go exercise
go out (go out alr ..juz back from karaoke with my gud fren ..enjoy )
i nid rest rest rest
mw mum allow me to play com ..
cox she noe before tat i studied veli hard ..
however ,
dun noe can get gud result as i wan onot ..
hope lurr..



another thing is ..
tis sat ..
gt farewell ..
happy ..
looking forward
kakax..


so ..
nw wat i should do ..
i'm juz waithing for my lovely holiday to come ..
muahaha..
waiting waiting


happy ..
by nw ..
hope u also happy 2 c my blog..
kakax ..
wish u enjoy reading

No comments:

Post a Comment