Friday, November 12, 2010

小姑back from US

yeah~XD
2molo after tuition
can go 2 airport
小姑back from US
wif her fren (hong kong fren )



so
2molo my cousin go 2 take i n my sis
go to the airport
cox my mom n dad
din go
they're not free
they have thing to do
they can't
 take us go to the airport



kakax..
小姑din come back for one year alr ..
really miss her
2molo can meet her alr ..
veli happy ..


~*my schedule*~
13th november : go 2 airport 2 take 小姑
16th november : school end ..sleep @ 大姑's hse
17th november  :STAR CRUISE (Penang Island ) 1 day i night trip
                             ( i n my sis go there wif five 姑姑s my parents dun wan go )
21th november : my cousins will have a celebration for their new born baby
                            (kakax..the baby same birthday1710 wif me veli cute baby =])
23th november : go to a trip wif classmates n teachers
                            (well, happy ..)


never been to star cruise before
my parents said the star cruise is as big as a shopping mall
lots of things to see inside
but the hotel is veli small
kakaz..
tis time many ppl go..
so ,i'm exciting to go there
hope ..
i can enjoy the trip


i wanna say
i'm happy ..i'm happy ..i'm happy  happy happy ...........
SMILE~=]

No comments:

Post a Comment