Thursday, November 11, 2010

holiday (4 days left)

today such a boring day ..
i felt very boring
while staying  at school ..
hopefully,i gt play poker wif fren ..
kakaxx..


juz 4 days left
then holiday start ..
looking forward for holiday
can do whatever i want
but the only thing is there will be nothing to do
haiz ..
i juz find something to do ..
dun noe how to spend my holiday
it seems like i'm wasting my time every day

my mom want me to work outside
learn how to earn money by myself ..
ya,it's a good idea


but ..
i still haven't find out any job..
if i find out ..
maybe juz one month for me to work ..
it juz a short period of time ..
well,
i dunno ..
juz try my best ...

i wanna earn money eh ..


now,
waiting for the trip(go wif classmates)
wao ..
i'm so looking forward
it may be excting
never gone to trip wif fren before ..
so i'm quite happy

becox ..
i love travelling


another thing
tat i'm happy cox my father's sis
will come back for USA
tis sat
so
after tuition
i and my sis will go to the airport
wif my cousins..
my mom allow us to stay at cousin's hse on sat
so ..
juz ..
looking forward larr..=]

No comments:

Post a Comment