Tuesday, November 16, 2010

holiday start

today our holiday start
well..
before tat i'm really looking forward for the holiday
but now ..
just ok oni ..
cox go to sch
can chat n play wif fren
 today is the last day i stay at 3 xin
relly lik 3 xin
all the classmates very active,friendly,playful
i.m glad tat i can study in 3 xin
tis year i found tat i change a lot..
i become not tat quiet alr
but still got ppl hu say me quiet
maybe they dun noe me
ya..
i'm veli shy to talk to the peson hu i dun noe
everytime is other person talk to me first
i'm sad tat they say like tat ..
well...
i'm not veli quiet ..
i will try to change myself to become  more better
hope i can do so ...
i try my best



today they giv us the "ban kan "
i saw tat
many ppl's comments
many ppl oso lik 3 xin
kakak..
i found tat i'm lucky to study in 3 xin
therefore, i really really really really hope to same class wif you all next year

kakax..
smile..
i always tell myself to keep smilling
ppl say my smile is pretty
i am happy to noe tat
thz..
i will remind mysely to smile
because ...
everything's all right
eberything's okay
nothing to worry


sooooo...
smile
wish ..
hav
a
NICE DAY
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment